Saturday, May 30, 2009

TNB 15454

Lightning strike and the whole house got no electricity.  Who do you call ? TNB lah.



tnb15454


TNB service team is very friendly, efficient and professional.  They found out the the fuse at the main meter burst and replace it.
Here i am with electricity again.
 


TNB Careline operator is very friendly and efficient.  He told me the support team will be at my door step within 1 hour.
Waited for about 20 minutes and getting dark, i say to myself….shit…another empty promise by those government link company.  Better go and get a wireman from a nearby shop.

tnblogo

By the time i reach home with the wireman, the TNB service team is at my door step.

tnb meter
   

Thanks a lot TNB service team, i wanted to show your new and professional looking van picture here but after searching Google, msn and yahoo i can’t find any.  All i found is the picture of some TNB corporate head or TNB related high profile people picture which is useless to me or to basically anybody.  If anybody do have this van picture, please email it to me.  Thanks.

Share this post :

0 comments: