Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lightning Strike

 house2

Apparently, the strike had damage the circuit board of the auto gate and don’t know how, it just open by itself.


Lightning Strike everyday and everyway but on the 19th of May, 2009, it stroked the roof of my house.  Look at the top of the house, it supposed to be a sharp edges but what left now is the evidence of a deadly lightning strike.
When i reach home that day from work, i saw the gate wide open and my mom is sitting outside.

I ask mom why is she sitting outside instead of inside the house, she told me she is looking at the gate in case someone break in.  WOW… what a brave mom.  I ask her if someone really break in, can you fight with them ?  Now only she is scare.  I told her, if this thing do happen again, just lock herself inside the house and if she want to look out, just look out from inside the house.  house1
The strike had damage the power and phone and left me without electricity and phone.

Why am i writing this after sooooooo long ? Will let you know why later.

Share this post :