Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stupid TM %$#$$#@#$#$%$

TM or Telekom Malaysia is a government link company. It is protected by the government that is why they are still in the market. 

tm logo

I call the stupid Telekom using my hand phone (cell phone). Now that you cannot call operator direct and you are greeted by a computer voice operator.  It took me about 10 minutes and finally i manage to speak to a real person.

That call center operator assure me that a technician will be deploy within 24 to 48 hours.  After putting down the phone, i found out the call cost me more then RM30.

tm box2I ask them why don’t they call me and tell me about that since i had left my hand phone number with them.  At least you have the courtesy to inform me so that i can get someone to repair it.  If a technician shown up and told me that it is chargeable,  i will not mind nor anybody will mind.
 

My advise is…if your phone is dead, go to a public phone to make that stupid call as it is much cheaper.

Always introduced new products, new services but never kept the very basic need intact.

On the 19th May 2009, my house was strike by lightning and the phone line is dead.  Real dead as the phone cable is burnt and the Streamyx splitter box is burn and the lightning strike impact is so great that the whole thing was pop out and explored.  Phone line attached to it was burnt.
tm splitter 

I can’t let my mom at home without a phone, so i reconnect the phone from the wall jack.

The next day, someone from Telekom call and my mom told me that they are coming.
After waiting for 2 more day and still nobody shown up, i call up the Telekom again.

To my horror surprise, they told me that since my phone is working and it is inside the house, that is not their responsibility.



I told them that it is a box with TM logo on it and they keep saying it is not their responsibility.  I am so angry with their “Who’s care … It’s not my problem” attitude and i say i am going to tell the whole world.  What i got is the reply “ go ahead … as if i care…” 



Let’s hope we will never see the existence of this stupid selfish $%#$%#$@ company in the very near future.
   
Share this post :

2 comments:

山城大熊 said...

This is our typical stupid and ineficient services as they monopolise the service!!!

Khairizam said...

your case still lucky man .. u can see mine at my blog .. click my name there . i just post about three of my bad experience with telekom ..