Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rat Net

Why am i so busy today ? Busy doing rat net. Wonder what is a rat net... right ? A rat net is a net that prevent those stupid rat from sneaking into the house via windows.




The above are the pictures taken before my WORK. See all those windows, must stuff with old newspaper and also cardboard to prevent those sneaky rat from coming into the house. Ugly shit isn't it ?


That's me putting up the RAT NET PROFESSIONALLY. See how concentrate i am.



Finally, the masterpieace of my work. See how ugly is those net. So unprofessional and ugly. But, what's the problem ? It does the job as a RAT NET right ? Who care about the look ?



After closed to 3 hours of hard work, this is what i got.





This is my finger. I just lost count on how many times the hammer hit my finger....haha



0 comments: