Thursday, January 8, 2009

Third Party Car Insurance BEWARE !!!

Do you know that almost ALL INSURANCE COMPANY DO NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY CAR INSURANCE ANYMORE ? This is apply to all new insurer and LOYAL insurer that had been with them for many years.
Today i went to Pertama Complex to renew my road tax. Next to the JPJ are all those insurance agents. To my horror, i was told that all insurance company do not accept third party insurance anymore. To get insurance, i need to top up some loading and other shits. For a normal renewal fees of about RM80.00, they up it to about RM350.00.
I say hell no to them and went to my insurance company at a distance away. To my horror, they refuse to take all old client anymore. This is the insurance company that always advertise on TV during Chinese New Year that show how much that cares. Shit UUUUUUUUU.
The counter stuff pitties people like me who can't afford to pay for comprehensive insurance which is VERY MUCH HIGHER. They told me only one that accept THIRD PARTY INSURANCE even for new client. That GOOD INSURANCE COMPANY share the same first alphabet as the island state on the northern pennisular Malaysia.
Thank you, at least you care even though you did not advertise in the media SHOWING YOU CARE but you really care.





0 comments: